Monday, March 5, 2007

Time warp

At about this time last week I was stressing about what to pack, stressing about whether or not I had studied enough, and generally as stressed as I've ever been. Now, one week later, that all seems like a somewhat distant nightmare.

My concept of time is completely fucked right now, I feel like I'm still walking around in a daze. I'm glad to be done, but have no idea what I should be doing with myself. I sleep constantly during the day, but can't seem to sleep in past 6:30. I ended up going in to work this morning after not knowing what else to do. Now that I'm sitting at my desk, I'm regretting this decision, but figure I'll stick around long enough to restart the clock from my 6 week leave of absence so that I'll get paid soon, and then leave early.

5 comments:

Taruhan Online said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Agen Sbobet

Harga Ford Ecosport said...

Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

Unknown said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!
Ffcohio.org
Sourceforge.net
Impression5.org

Indi Host said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Click Here
Docker.com

Robert Howard said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Slides.com
Website
Information