Monday, March 5, 2007

From the department of stupid questions...

Currently, my least favorite question is, "so, do you think you passed?" I think this is a stupid question, and infinitely more rude than its slightly less irritating cousin, "how do you think you did?" At least the latter allows for more wiggle room and the opportunity to give noncommittal answers such as "who knows," and "I guess I'll find out in May." Although I provide similar non-answers to the first question, it still pisses me off. I doubt these questions will irritate me as much in a couple of weeks. My frustration probably has more to do with the fact that the asshats who are currently bugging me to predict whether or not I passed, are the same idiots who insisted on asking all sorts of irritating questions when I found out that I had failed last November.

6 comments:

KMack said...

Do these same asshats read your blog?

Anonymous Failee said...

No, said asshats include former classmates who passed the first time, non-law acquaintances, and certain family members who believe that being related to me includes the right to ask all sorts of prying and otherwise rude questions. Although I wouldn't care if they read the blog, none of them, at least as far as I know, have actually done so.

Unknown said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.
Aficonsultingsrl.com
Dwa.gov.za
Thepearlcolumbus.com

Indi Host said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Website
Information
Click Here

Robert Howard said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Website
Information
Click Here

MariyamSimones said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Click Here
Visit Web
Fullpresscoverage.com