Friday, March 2, 2007

Accountability

I was going to compare Sakai's predictions to what was actually on the test. But decided that this was a stupid idea since they tested the all but three subjects (give or take) and so anyone could say that they predicted the test with some degree of accuracy. So I decided to only look at his "less likely" category.
Less Likely
  • Contracts (really the only one he was right about)
  • Torts (he may have predicted a nuisance issue, not sure though)
  • Corporations (whoops, guess he didn't see the SH agreement question coming either?)
  • Wills and Trusts (at least he was right about trusts)
I don't think there is a more dubious business than predicting exam test subjects.

3 comments:

Lacy Wesley said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Read More Read More Read More

Indi Host said...

I am often to blogging and i really appreciate your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your site and keep checking for new information.

Click Here
Gravatar.com

Robert Howard said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Website
Information
Click Here