Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wanting to go postal on my neighbor

Until today, I've had no reason to complain about my upstairs neighbor. Sure he looks like someone who devotes the majority of his time between finding himself a mail-order bride and playing dungeons and dragons, but I very much subscribe to the live and let live school of thought, and until this evening, couldn't have given a shit about whatever it is he does with himself.

I fully planned on continuing to adhere to this policy of equal parts avoidance and indifference, until this evening, when he decided to bust out his electric guitar and play what I can only describe as some sort of original composition incorporating the worst of 80s hair metal stadium rock with the type of power chords usually associated with ‘satan is my master’ style death metal. He must be some sort of genius, as only a true visionary would be able to come up with something that is literally this bad.

Ordinarily I would run upstairs and tell him to fuck off, but I’m afraid he’ll sacrifice a goat or something and totally fuck me for the bar, also since he doesn’t complain when I throw parties in my apartment, I see no reason to give him an excuse to call the cops the next time I do. I Tomorrow, I think I'll point my speakers towards the ceiling and leave a PMBR CD on repeat at full volume before going to library. Fucker...

9 comments:

Berita Bola said...

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think. Jadwal Bola Prediksi Bola

Ariana Richardo said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Website
Information
Click Here

Indi Host said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Newcool
Carefever

Timmothy Beck said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Click Here
Visit Web

Gabriella Jackson said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Click Here
Visit Web

Manila said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Id.pinterest.com
Information

Miguel Long said...

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Visit Web
Developer.jabra.com
Information

MariyamSimones said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Visit Web
Vtylist-profi.ru
Information

RalphSelton said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great

Click Here
Visit Web
Videodataanalysis.com