Saturday, February 17, 2007

Best of Craigslist

The Best of Craigslist is one of my favorite sites to procrastinate on (basically the best of the rants and raves section). Its not updated as frequently as I'd like, but the most recent update has a post that is somewhat related to what we're doing... Top 10 Law Firm Interview Questions.

After I posted, found this job posting on Craigslist via JdJive. Don't know who in their right mind would work for this asshole.

Real Estate Litigator - Top Dollar Paid (San Jose Downtown)
Well respected San Jose firm seeks Plaintiff's litagator with track record of VICTORIES. We specialize in Broker/Agent Fraud and Breach of Fiduciary Duty cases. If you don't have real estate trial experience, please don't waste your time. Depending on your results, you can earn up to $250,000.00 per year or more. Strong ethical values a must. Easy to get along with a must. Ability to work independently a must. Winning the cases CRUCIAL. If you qualify, please email your resume with salary/compensation history AND a synopsis of your five most successful victories, whether at Trial, ADR, or settlement. If you don't respond to ALL of the above, unfortunately you will be eliminated from consideration. Will consider a contract attorney.


8 comments:

Agen Bola Online said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. Judi Bola Online

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

I'm very happy to find this blog! It contains a lot of educational articles necessary for my academic projects! Your job is much appreciated! Hire the best paper writers and continue to keep up the good work!

Ariana Richardo said...

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

Website
Information

Indi Host said...

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Website
Information

Sproter Crati said...

Hey there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my good olld room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this write-up to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thank you for sharing!

Voyager
Simplicity

Lillian Cruz said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Click Here
Visit Web

AugustCollects said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Smartpink.or.id
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Irene Berry said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it.

Truedungeon.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web