Saturday, February 24, 2007

Cha Cha is Not My Dance

Kind of had my first minor anxiety attack this afternoon. I sat down to do the last remedy question in BarBri's essay book (July '03, question 2) and was all set to apply "Cha Cha Is my Dance," "I Puff Five Bags Daily (some may prefer "Im Doing Fine Mom and Dad"), "Very Good Dog" and the rest of Conviser's assorted catchy little phrases, only to get nailed with an essay that didn't allow me to apply any of them. I had absolutely no idea where to even begin.

I stared at it for a couple of minutes before flipping it over and reading the answer. It was at this point, after seeing the phrases "purchase money resulting trust" and "time when consideration furnished," that I almost hucked my computer out the window and headed for the nearest exit. The question sucks, and of course, its not really covered anywhere. Fortunately, I downloaded the sample answer online from the Cal Bar website, and felt significantly better after seeing that neither answer came close to matching the depth and breadth of BarBri's answer.

All I know is that I'm glad that this is almost over, it's starting to get to me, and I can't even begin to express how much I'm looking forward to finishing this miserable trip on Thursday.

10 comments:

Lacy Wesley said...

WONDERFUL Post. thanks for share.. more wait .. Visit Website Visit Website Visit Website

Ariana Richardo said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

Behance.net
Website
Information

Ariana Richardo said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.

Website
Information
Click Here

Sproter Crati said...

Nice blog right here! Also your website lots up very fast! What host arre you the usagee of? Can I am getting your affiliuate link to your host? I desire my website loaded up as quickly as yours lol

NewGawai
Hijaber

Timmothy Beck said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Kqwcpas.com
Information

Chand Mason said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Click Here
Visit Web

Dirga Aliya said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Plugins.w-academy.dk
Information
Click Here

Eileen Price said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

Seoinpractice.com
Information
Click Here

Alan Miller said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

Triberr.com
Information
Click Here

RalphSelton said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Information
Website