Saturday, February 17, 2007

Tactical Considerations

In light of how much time is left, its time to start making tactical decisions about what subjects/sections to push to the back burner and which ones to focus on. After today, I’m going to stop doing multiple-choice practice questions. I didn’t touch my PMBR books during the last two weeks of July, and more or less figure I'll stick with about the only thing that worked last time.

In the end, I feel that I’m going to sink or swim with essays. It was my poorest section (although getting a 50 on the second PT sure as hell didn’t help), so I’m going to spend the bulk of my time outlining/writing essays and memorizing (or re-memorizing, in my case) as much of the law as possible. I’m going to try to do at least one full length cross-over question a day, and may, depending on how I feel do one more PT (but will probably just outline it).

7 comments:

Ian Sheard said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Click Here
Autodesk.com

Ariana Richardo said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Click Here
Imdb.com

Timmothy Beck said...

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Challenges.openideo.com
Information

Lillian Cruz said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.

Click Here
Visit Web

Halovo Wario said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Stonly.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

AugustCollects said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Creator.wonderhowto.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web

Jackie Austin said...

Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Forum.singaporeexpats.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web