Sunday, February 18, 2007

My Essay Predictions

Here's my contribution to the dubious science of essay predictions....

A quick note on methodology: Not having a magic-8 ball handy, I decided to write each subject on a piece of paper and then draw them out of a paper bag. In order to control for crossover questions, I first rolled a pair of dice from an old monopoly set to determine where the crossover questions would be (I rolled 3 and 5) and then drew a total of eight subjects and assigned the extra subjects to the numbers I had previously rolled. Also, I treated wills and trusts as separate subjects, but decided to keep crim pro and crim together.
  1. Community Property
  2. Property
  3. Crim/Crim Pro and Wills
  4. Professional Responsibility
  5. Civ Pro and Corporations
  6. Torts
If my BarBri settlement check comes before next Tuesday, maybe I'll pony up 2.99/minute and see what the Psychic Friends Network have to say about the essays...can't be any worse than Barbri's predictions.

DISCLAIMER: The above referenced essay predictions are for informational/entertainment purposes only and were generated by the author who was in the process of getting fall down drunk for the last time before the bar. As such the author cannot take responsibility for any reliance in whole or in part on said predictions.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled onto your blog adn have to say that this is the funniest bar related post I've read in a while! Its nice to know that someone else is going through this as well.

paulsmith198914@gmail.com said...

Very nice! What else I can tell you? Your post is so amusing! It's great when someone shares good knowledge with others! Click on pr to find out what we do for a living!

Unknown said...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for attention.
Rgcshows.com
Open-sankore.org
Union.ic.ac.uk

Ariana Richardo said...

very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Click Here
Lajamjournal.org

Indi Host said...

WONDERFUL Post.thanks for share..more wait..

Click Here
Gravatar.com

Manila said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Mmix.com
Information
Click Here