Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Essay Subjects I'm Currently Dreading...

...Seeing on Exam Day (much less having to study for)
  1. Property (in all of its miserable forms)
  2. Evidence (especially the transcript questions-did one the other day and got slaughtered)
  3. Contracts (least favorite subject of all time)
  4. Civ Pro (not the worst, but can be a real downer at times)
  5. Anything involving any combination of the words remedies, real property, and/or contracts
I'm guessing that we'll be hit with the mother load of "crossovers" this time around...Fuck

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm dreading another wills and trusts question. Not my best, got a 55 on it last time. Agree about property. Don't see how we're avoiding it.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if they will put evidence or civ pro on the exam considering that they will be testing CA law as well in during the summer.

Judi Bola said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday.Judi Bola

Unknown said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Click Here
Mentaframework.org

Indi Host said...

I was very pleased to find this web-site. I wanted to thanks for your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you blog post.

Scalefair
Autostar

Dora Shaw said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Conifer.rhizome.org
Information
Click Here