Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Holiday Recap

Haven’t posted for a while due to extended hangover better known as the holidays. All in all, not too bad, kept finding myself fighting this urge to bolt the room or individual conversations whenever talk turned to anything job or bar related. But when forced into conversations usually skirted the issue whenever possible – i.e., “yes I’m still working for ____ law firm, yeah, its okay… blah, blah, blah.” Couldn’t figure out if people were being polite by not asking or genuinely didn’t know. Whatever, I managed to get through the holidays with my liver intact, which is always good news.

2 comments:

Judi Bola Online said...

Great blog! I really love how it is easy on my eyes and the information are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which really should do the trick! Have a nice day!

Miguel Long said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Click Here
F6s.com
Website