Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Greatest Study Plan Ever...

Ran across a repeater today who tried to tell me that he wasn't studying corporations this time around since it was tested last time. When pressed, he added that he might briefly look at it the day before the exam to refresh his memory. Maybe his Magic-8 Ball tells him things mine doesn't, but to me this is maybe the stupidest thing I've heard in a long line of stupid things related to the bar.

Theoretically, you could apply this method, and also eliminate contracts, torts, PR, wills and trusts, con law, and remedies, thereby allowing oneself to peruse the remaining subjects at a leisurely pace. I can only imagine how this strategy will work should corporations, or anything else, make a repeat appearance. I would shit a proverbial brick if I were in his shoes and found myself looking at a question about nimble dividends or some other shit. I'm guessing that approaches such this go a long way towards explaining the rather dismal success rate for repeaters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heard that there was a Corporations question day 1.

Poker Strip said...

Rather curious topic

Unknown said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Website
Information

Indi Host said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Website
Information