Thursday, January 25, 2007

A Day in the Merde

I'm starting to really hate the material. I didn't find law school particularly interesting, but every now and then I managed to drum up something approximating interest some of the topics. On rare occasions, I also find the bar material somewhat interesting. When this happens, the days move somewhat more quickly. Unfortunately, these days are increasingly few and far between.

I've come to the conclusion that I pretty much hate the law. Maybe actually practicing law, as opposed to playing the role of peon law clerk and bar failure extraordinaire, will be better. But then again, it may suck just as much. All I know is that once this is over, I'm going to have to figure out whether or not I really want to devote myself to this for the rest of my life.

3 comments:

Sbobet Asia said...

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work. I have been meaning to write something like this on my website and you have given me an idea. Judi Bola Online

Unknown said...

Your place is valueble for me. Thanks!…

Click Here
Ameba.jp

Abet lenato said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Information
Visit Site