Tuesday, January 2, 2007

T Minus...Whatever

Apparently there are 56 days until the bar exam. I’m finally starting to feel some urgency about this. This was not the case until today. I tried to study during the holidays and lugged my books around but only managed to revise a couple of outlines and do something like 32 multiple-choice questions, most of which I bombed. I counted backwards using my old Paced Program to create a new schedule, it seems that I don’t have to start torts until Friday...

I feel ready to throw myself into this full-time, but am stuck working 9-5 for another week and a half so that I can keep myself somewhat solvent during the run-up to the bar. I’m planning on putting in 4-5 hours a day after work until next week, after which, thanks to what will likely be a steady diet of ramen noodles and Kraft Dinner, I should be able to study full time without selling my soul to visa.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Poker

Situs Judi Bola said...

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies then he must be pay a quick visit this web page and be up to date everyday. Ibcbet

Liga Inggris said...

Its an excellent pleasure reading your post.Its packed with info i'm yearning for and that i like to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" nice work Liga Spanyol

Unknown said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Click Here
Great-quotes.com

Indi Host said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Website
Information