Friday, January 5, 2007

The Performance Test

Not fucking up second performance test on day 3 would have gone along way towards a passing score on my part. I don’t know if the 50 (65 on the first one) I received was due to exhaustion or overconfidence on my part. I clerked extensively through law school and may not have taken the PT as seriously as I should have. It may have just not been my afternoon. Whatever it was, I’m determined not to screw them up again. I found BarBri’s classes on the PT to be just shy of useless. So I decided to shell out a couple hundred bucks for a performance test workshop. I don’t have high hopes for the workshop, but figure that it can’t hurt either…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it's John Holtz' I finished the three day seminar yesterday and found it really helpful albeit overwhelming. Good luck.

tracey

Miguel Long said...

An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers

Information
Click Here
Skillshare.com

RalphSelton said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Visit Web
Vascular.org
Information