Thursday, November 30, 2006

Thanksgiving - the Aftermath

Actually, despite my dire predictions, Thanksgiving wasn't the looming disaster I predicted it to be. Granted, I got really drunk and remember very little of the evening. But the the good thing is I haven't heard any stories about me making an ass of myself either. I also don't remember being barraged with questions about the bar, which was great. If I had to guess, someone probably made the rounds and told everyone in advance that they shouldn't ask me about it, probably in the same way that they would caution each other not to discuss my predilection for PCP in advance of an intervention, if I were so inclined. Nevertheless, not an entirely terrible night. Could have done without the sweet potato marshmallow surprise - have no idea why someone always insists on bringing that disaster in a casserole dish - but the single malt scotch that I so generously helped myself to, was superb.


3 comments:

Ibcbet said...

After read a couple of the articles on your website these few days, and I truly like your style of blogging. I tag it to my favorites internet site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my web site also and let me know what you think.

Unknown said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Website
Information

Indi Host said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Click Here
Xtgem.com