Monday, November 20, 2006

Day 2

The enormity of what had occurred the night before hit me shortly after waking up. Vaguely remember calling my Dad (who is an attorney) last night and delivering the news. Tried to put my best face on and responded with platitudes about picking myself up and studying 20 times harder next time.

Was supposed to celebrate with family that day, but the thought of talking about what had happened the night before seemed far from appealing so I canceled my plans and tried to process the news. If last night I felt numb, this morning I feel like I've been hit over the head with a baseball bat. Searched for my phone, apparently I kicked it under the couch the night before, and discovered that I had 17 new voice mail messages and 10 text messages. Went out that night and got drunk with a recently discovered long-lost friend who had no idea that the bar doesn't involve alcohol.

4 comments:

Ibcbet said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A great read.

Unknown said...

Youre so cool! I dont suppose Ive read anything like this before. So nice to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. realy thank you for starting this up. this website is something that is needed on the web, someone with a little originality. useful job for bringing something new to the internet!

Click Here
Focusmr.com

Indi Host said...

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Website
Information

Halovo Wario said...

An impressive share, I just given this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I found it for him.. smile. So let me reword that: Thnx for the treat! But yeah Thnkx for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading more on this topic. If possible, as you become expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more details? It is highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog post!

Justgiving.com
Information
Click Here
Visit Web