Thursday, November 30, 2006

89 Days and Counting

So I have 89 days left until I get to repeat what was previously the three most enjoyable days of my life. I can't begin to explain how little I am looking forward to the month of February. I feel like I'm about to have my parole revoked as I will be forced, yet again, to immerse myself in the wonderful world of 13+ (depending on how you count certain subjects like crim and crim pro) of what are now my least favorite academic subjects of all time. Not knowing what else to do, I started downloading the PMBR cds onto my iPod. I've tried to listen to some of the stuff, but after about 3 seconds, utter boredom sets in and I start to daydream about anything but the lecture, thereby negating whatever benefit I might derive by listening to Daniel Fessler's discourse on the vagaries of consideration. I guess this weekend I'll start getting organized. This in all likelihood won't involve much effort on my part, probably just print out some outlines and put them in a binder or something. Although I get that gnawing feeling in the pit of my stomach from just thinking about the bar, it still seems to far off to really start doing anything about it. I'd probably feel better if I did something, but then again, I don't want to burn myself out and have to repeat this fiasco a third time.

3 comments:

Agen Bola Terpercaya said...

This web site is really a walk-through for all of the info you wanted about this and didn’t know who to ask. Glimpse here, and you’ll definitely discover it….

Unknown said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Click Here
Codepen.io

Miguel Long said...

Aw, this was a really nice post. In idea I would like to put in writing like this additionally – taking time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I procrastinate alot and by no means seem to get something done.

Innerdesign.com
Information