Monday, November 20, 2006

Introduction

Three days ago I learned that I failed the July 2006 California Bar Exam. In light of the dearth of material for the 48.2% of us that will not be receiving a bar card this month, I've decided to create this blog to write about what is destined to be a long hard road to February.

I guess the purpose of this blog is to catalog what I imagine, if the last three days are any indication, will be three of the shittiest months of my life. To say that my life has been thrown into turmoil as a result of my bar result is an understatement. The last three days have been a truly isolating experience and I hope that a few of you out there, who unfortunately also find themselves in the same situation, will read this blog and identify with what I have to say.

7 comments:

Val said...

Its good to read your blog and realize Im not alone feeling like this. A few weeks ago I found out I failed the Quebec (Canada) Bar exam. How I managed to shot myself in the foot and screw my life over is quite incredible.

Unknown said...

Very nice post, i certainly love this website, keep on it

Click Here
Chowhound.com

Indi Host said...

There are some interesting points in time in this article but I don’t know if I see all of them center to heart. There is some validity but I will take hold opinion until I look into it further. Good article, thanks and we want more! Added to FeedBurner as well

Website
Information

AugustCollects said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

My.desktopnexus.com
Information
Click Here

Dora Shaw said...

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Furaffinity.net
Information
Click Here

Kadoga Mawansa said...

I’d have to check with you here. Which is not something I usually do! I enjoy reading a post that will make people think. Also, thanks for allowing me to comment!

Information
Click Here

Jery Fox said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Pathtounite.org
Information
Click Here