Wednesday, May 2, 2007

T-Minus 23 days and counting...

I guess we're finally on the home stretch for bar results. I don't know about everyone else, but bar results are about all I can think about at the moment. I haven't quite found the right non-law job I was hoping to find, thus the issue of whether or not I pass is becoming more important. I'm also starting to have rather vivid nightmares about the bar exam itself, as well as pretty nasty flashbacks back to that horrific evening last November when I found out that I didn't pass the first time. I'm really dreading checking to see if I'm on the pass list on the 25th, and can only imagine how slowly the next 3 weeks and change will drag along.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in the same boat. I initially intended to secure a non-legal job before results came out, but such are the plans of mice and men...

Now I'm really hoping I passed, because 2 strikes and you're out.

I wish you lots of luck!!!!
(NO ONE should have to re-live the agony that was last November)

Anonymous said...

i feel you two. i may lose my job if i don't pass this time. (do most firms have a two-strikes rule?) i also was planning on looking for non-law jobs, but i haven't gotten around to rewriting my resume to emphasize transferable legal experience. i'm worried as hell. i don't think i am financially or mentally prepared to retake as soon as july. i hope this is over soon.

best of luck! and thanks for the blog.

Agen Bola said...

This is a fantastic website and I can not recommend you guys enough. Full of useful resource and great layout very easy on the eyes. Please do keep up this great work... Agen Bola

Mamipoker.com said...

I think more updates and will be returning. I have filtered for qualified edifying substance of this calibre all through the past various hours.
www.mamipoker.com
Poker Indonesia
Mamipoker.com
www.mamipoker.com

Unknown said...

Nice post. I learn something more challenging on different blogs everyday. It will always be stimulating to read content from other writers and practice a little something from their store. I’d prefer to use some with the content on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a link on your web blog. Thanks for sharing.
Aficonsultingsrl.com
Dwa.gov.za
Thepearlcolumbus.com

Ariana Richardo said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Horse
Tennis

ekoelmer said...

Spot on with this write-up, I truly think this website needs much more consideration. I’ll probably be again to read much more, thanks for that info.

Visit Site
Site123.com