Saturday, December 16, 2006

Why I hate the California Bar...Part III

The model answers are finally posted for the July 2006, California bar exam. I haven't had much time to look them over yet, but I couldn't help but notice that someone inserted an answer for a contracts essay involving the sale of computers as the model answer for Question 1. How this relates to an intentional torts/negligence question is beyond me.

I didn't originally plan on posting one screed after another detailing the incompetence of the Committee of Bar Examiners, but once again they've made it impossible not to. I can't imagine that it would have been too difficult to match the model answers with corresponding questions. But then again, I obviously failed to demonstrate the level of perfection - as demonstrated by the Committee - necessary to pass the exam.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Click Here
Flickr.com