Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Reconsideration

According to the yellow sheet came with my rejection letter, the California Bar Committee will only consider requests for reconsideration only in the event of an arithmetical or clerical error.

I’m sure as hell hoping that when I pick up my test this afternoon that I will find myself furiously waiving my test in the face of a bar bureaucrat while pointing to the fact that some idiot failed to calculate my score correctly. I’ve been daydreaming about a scenario like this since receiving my score, I’m sure that deep down everyone who fails the bar entertains the idea that their result might have been the product of some sort of mathematical fuck-up. I'm also hoping that I will encounter a clerical error (whatever the fuck that means) as well. Considering the level of secrecy and paranoia that the Bar seems to operate under, I doubt very much that I will get to see anything that might demonstrate the presence of such an error.

Obviously, I know that the chances of this happening roughly approximate my chances of winning the California Lottery and simultaneously getting struck by lightning. Nevertheless, I’m keeping my fingers crossed that today will be my lucky day when I go pick up my test in 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Agen Sbobet said...

Hello, i am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited and happy to say that the webmaster has done a very good job here to put all the information content and information at one place.

Unknown said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Website
Information

Indi Host said...

I’m impressed, I must say. Really rarely do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head. Your idea is outstanding; the issue is something that not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy that I stumbled across this in my search for something relating to this.

Click Here
Emyspot.com