Friday, May 25, 2007

What else can I say...

So it looks like the train wreck that has been my 3+ year journey from law school neophyte to wizened bar exam failee may or may not come to a close tonight. Either way, this has been one strange ride.

Although I may post later this afternoon, I just want to take this opportunity to thank my fellow bloggers for sharing their experiences moving through this mess. The total lack of information out there for those who find themselves having to repeat the bar is stunning. Until blogs, there was nothing that cataloged with any degree of depth just how isolating and emotionally devastating failing the bar can be. To be able to read how other people were dealing with this never failed to help keep things in perspective. Finally, a big thank you is in order to the readers who managed to stumble onto this blog and for everyone who took the time to write comments and emails over the last couple of months.

At this point all I can say is that I’m wishing everyone in the California bar exam blogosphere - readers and bloggers alike - nothing but the best of luck tonight!

9 comments:

Bradgreenspan.com said...

I'm now not sure the place you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while finding out more or understanding more. Thank you for fantastic information I used to be searching for this info for my mission. Animlab.com

Cyber Bola said...

I am very happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the random misinformation t hat's at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best posting.
Cyberbola.co
www.cyberbola.co
Cyber Bola
Cyberbola.co

Unknown said...

You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

Myspace.com
Click Here

Salsabila said...

The data you have posted is exceptionally valuable. The locales you have alluded was great. A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing..
Sudutz.com

Ariana Richardo said...

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Information
Click Here
Tapas.io

Abet lenato said...

You have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Click Here
Visit Web
Uid.me

Lifato Kamel said...

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Visit Web
99er.net
Information

Asola YOb said...

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Thinkpads.hatenablog.com
Information

Kiro Wadazo said...

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss. Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Visit Web
Sharecg.com
Information